Finally! Episode 1.5 – the first recorded audio podcast – is ready for you to download! (And I’ve now got the whole audio editing thing figured out, so the next episodes should be way faster).
- Locality: Community Asset Ownership
- Common Futures
- Origins of St. Boltoph’s Library/Hack/Maker Space
- Red Hook Wifi
Editor & Host at The OKCast
In addition to hosting the OKCast, I am a Ph.D. student in Youth Studies at the University of Minnesota. I study methods of making research to document injustice and resistance available to young people to create social change. My particular focus is on the political economy and ecology of data, including data collection, data use, data access/sharing, data economics, and the ideologies surrounding it.
Latest posts by Alex Fink (see all)
- Season #1 – Summer Break! - June 9, 2015
- Episode #24 – Open Ecology and Conservation with Shah Selbe - April 2, 2015
- Sensor Calibration and Certification with Puneet Kishor - April 2, 2015