This interview is with Shah Selbe. Shah is a National Geographic Explorer and, with colleagues at Nat Geo and elsewhere, is helping to shape the fields of open ecology and open conservation. As he says, he’s an engineer developing technologies to help with our greatest conservation challenges. You can reach him on Twitter @shahselbe.
In this interview, Adam Terlson and I interview Shah Selbe, a National Geographic Explorer.
- Shah Selbe – Find your Niche, Help the World: http://ecorner.stanford.edu/authorMaterialInfo.html?mid=3446
- Into the Okavango – The visualization and project: http://intotheokavango.org
- The Conservify Project: https://vimeo.com/123855353
Featured Image: Conservify Animation, Shah Selbe, CC-BY-NC-SA, https://vimeo.com/123855353
Latest posts by Alex Fink (see all)
- Season #1 – Summer Break! - June 9, 2015
- Episode #24 – Open Ecology and Conservation with Shah Selbe - April 2, 2015
- Sensor Calibration and Certification with Puneet Kishor - April 2, 2015